Living Happy Now
What we focus on, we create more of.
If I’m stressed and concentrate on ways to reduce stress, my brain hears “I am stress”. What my mind focuses on, my body becomes, so I think stress and a stress response begins.
If I focus on building more happiness, then my brain thinks “I am happy” and the body responds. Words have a physical effect and can be powerful in influencing mood.
In this course we will be looking at simple ways to design a happy life every day. We will look at:
- What makes you happy
- Mind chatter and how to create happier self talk
- The body’s happy response and how to make it stronger
- The body-emotion link and how to use it to design your feelings
- The physical and emotional power of “Yes”
- Gratitude and why it’s important
- Community and why it’s important
- What to do when you don’t feel happy, dealing with difficult emotions
- Building a simple daily practice to embody what you learn on the course
This course is an introduction to embodied emotional intelligence and is recommended as a starting point for people wishing to understand the physical principles underlying it, including:
- Felt sense
Please contact me to book a course, as spaces are limited to 10 people only.